Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Happy Birthday

Today is the birthday of Andrew , Julia and Natalie. Join me in wishing them a very Happy Birthday.

When I think of Andrew I think of one of the finer young men I've ever met. I have always known him to be loving, helpful and compassionate not to mention brilliant and handsome. At a family gathering or any time he will always make sure his ninety plus grandmother is comfortable and he has a very attentive ear to what his grandfather has to say. I also have it on good authority he is an excellent worker having been in his father's employ for many jobs, he is incredibly responsible and a real team leader. Always respectful towards his mother he would be there in a heart beat if he even thought she needed him. I love you Andrew...Happy Birthday!

Julia is 10 years old today. I have not had the pleasure of spending a lot of time with this beautiful girl. I do know she is a girly girl loving the dresses and already experimenting with make-up, dances and dare I say....boys. YIKES!! She is a very smart young lady and a huge help to her parents with her little sister. Always sweet to talk to and very appreciative of all you do for her. I love you Julia...Happy Birthday!



Natalie, what can I say about this 3 year old. She is a very determined little lady full of pee and vinegar. With so many older brothers she is well acquainted with with the term "Cowgirl UP!" as there is no crying in Texas. I love you Natalie...Happy Birthday!



When I was growing up my favorite birthday song was from the Sheriff John's children show, allow me to share the words to express my Birthday wishes to you:



Put another candle on my birthday cake
We're gonna bake a birthday cake
Put another candle on my birthday cake
I'm another year old today


I'm gonna have a party with my birthday cake
Come on and take some birthday cake
Put another candle on my birthday cake
I'm another year old today


We'll have some pie and sandwiches
and chocolate ice cream too
We'll sing and play the day away
and one more thing I'm going to do



I'll blow out the candles on my birthday cake
and when I do, a wish I'll make
Put another candle on my birthday cake
I'm another year old today........



Happy Birthday to you
You're another year old today.





I pray all of you will have a very special day and that the up and coming year is good to you.



Having loved His own who were in the world, He loved them to the end.
John 13:1


1 comment:

Marcelle said...

I loved your post. I always find it interesting that both girls share a family mambers birthday. Julia is definitley a very spirited young girl! Keep the post coming.
Love and Miss You,
Marcelle